“Patar” is a modern foundry with a full production cycle, starting from the preparation of metallurgical raw materials and ending with the manufacture of products from ferrous and nonferrous metals. Production capacity is about 10 thousand tons of foundry products per year. Today the company employs about 230 people. The main consumers of our products are enterprises of Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Moldova and Uzbekistan. In addition to serial products, we accept orders for the manufacture of castings according to customer drawings. Own production allows to make details of any form and complexity. We guarantee a high level of quality of our products.
Advantages of the company
* For large non-standard parts, in addition to machine, also used manual molding.
- Molding line for the production of sand-clay molds of the brand Georg Fischer (Germany) with PLC-control system and dimensions of crucibles 600x700x300 / 300 mm; line productivity – up to 60 forms per hour.
- Webac mix preparation line (Germany) with Speedmullor 88B sand mixer; productive capacity – up to 25 tons per year.
- Forming machines of the MALCUS brand type SPL-500 with the size of crucibles is 400x500x200 mm; productivity – up to 6 forms per hour;
- Forming machines of the MALCUS brand type SPO-500 with the size of crucibles is 600x700x300 mm; productivity – up to 9 forms per hour.
- M2211 and 233T forming machines (for forming medium and small parts).
- Induction crucible furnaces manufactured by OAO INDUCTOR (Novozybkov, Russia) type ICT-1, 0 and ICT-2, 5 (for serial production), productivity – up to 1 and 2.5 tons per hour.
- Arc steelmaking furnace DSP-0, 5 (for filling single parts).
- Medium-frequency induction melting furnace of the brand Inductotherm (England), type – VIP 750 POWER-TRAK; productivity – up to 3 tons of castings per hour.
- Westofen industrial crucible (Germany), type – Woss 10 OEL.
- Rod automatic machine of the ROPER brand (Germany), type – H 16-CO-CB / 8.
- Rod automatic model 4749 A.
Cutting and cleaning equipment
- Drum shredders model 42223 (for mass processing of small and medium casting).
- Large model 42534 shot blade (for processing large cast parts).
Model and opal department The model-and-branch department allows to make models of details from a tree, plastic, pig-iron and steel; based on the latest chemical and technological developments.
Mecha-turning equipment Mechanical turning equipment includes six-spindle lathes and lathes, radial drilling, horizontal and vertical drilling, milling, grinding and screw-cutting. Allows to process details of various complexity of execution.
Basic stages of quality control
- Input control – visual and instrumental control of materials and raw materials entering production.
- Operational control – is carried out at the stage of filling parts to control the quality of the chemical composition of foundries.
- Initial control – is carried out at the final stage of production of the finished product before it arrives at the warehouse for further sale to the party. It is provided by carrying out test works on specially equipped hydraulic stands or stands for check of durability and weight loading.
Optical emission spectrometer “Foundry-Master” (Germany) is used for chemical quality control of products, which allows to determine the chemical composition of finished products as accurately as possible.