Private company Patar is a modern foundry with full production cycle. Starting with metallurgical raw materials and ending of production of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Today, the company employs about 230 people. The main consumers of our products are enterprises of Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Moldova and Uzbekistan.
Except serial production we take orders for manufacturing castings from customer drawings. Our own production can produce parts of different shape and complexity. We guarantee high quality of our products.
OUR MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Production of castings per customer drawings
- Production of fire equipment:
- Fire underground hydrants
- Stands under fire hydrants
- Spare parts for fire underground hydrants
- Production of Equipment for utilities:
- Manhole covers колодязів
- Fittings for manhole
- Downpour reciever
- Our manufacturing capacity is near 10 000 tons castings per year. We produce castings with weight range from 1 kg till 3 500 kg.
- We have 150 employee.
- Our products satisfy the requirements of GOST (DSTU), as confirmed by
relevant certificates of quality.
- We provide a warranty on the entire range of foundry products.
- All products are quality tested in our own certified laboratory.
- We accept orders for manufacturing castings from patterns of the customer.
Our own patterns production can produce parts of arbitrary shape and complexity.
- We have a flexible discount system, each order is calculated individually.
Price depends on the order of difficulty casting, urgency, etc.
OUR HISTORY IN KEY EVENTS
|1992||Our company was founded.|
|2001||Our foundry plant was started. Beginning of producing cast iron GG-20 grade,
making grate, door inserts, discs, etc. Later — manholes covers.
|2001-2004||Improving foundry process (from the cupola casting to casting in electric arc furnace),
increase production capacity, expansion of productive base, building a machine shop.
|2004||Starting of mass production of fire underground hydrants. In the manufacture process of
hydrants with cast iron body we uses a new patented owner and director (declarative patent number 3196 of the Intellectual Property)
method of modified iron, which can improve the quality of casting and extend the life of hydrants.
|2007-2008||We start to run the induction furnaces with capacity 1.0 and 2.5 tons of finished casting. Such technological
modernization has significantly expand the range of product types and modify it to enter new markets, including overseas.
|2012||Have commissioned molding and sand-preparation line company HYBE Maskin (Sweden) and Malsus, and furnance Inductotherm 3,0 ton.|