- Moulding line Georg Fischer (Germany) with PLC-control system and the size of flasks 600x700x300/300 mm
production capacity — up to 60 plates per hour.
- Sand-preparation line with Webac (Germany) with a mixer for sand marks Speedmullor 88B; productive capacity — up to 25 tons per year.
- Moulding machines MALCUS (for moulding of large products):
- – Type SPL-500 flasks size 400x500x200 mm; performance — up to 6 plates per hour;
- – Type SPO-500 flasks with size 600x700x300 mm; performance — up to 9 plates per hour.
- Moulding machine type M2211 and 233T (for moulding medium and small parts).
* For large non-standard parts, except the machine is used as a manual molding.
- Induction furnace production of JSC “Inductor” (Novozybkiv, Russia)
type-1, 0 and type-2, 5 (for mass production) capacity — up to 1 and 2.5 tons per hour.
- Arc Furnace DSP-0, 5 (for filling individual parts).
- Medium frequency induction melting furnace Inductotherm (England), type — VIP 750 POWER-TRAK; performance — up to 3 tons casting per hour.
- Industrial Crucible melting furnace brand Westofen (Germany), type — Woss 10 OEL.
- Core shooter mark ROPER (Germany), type — H 16-CO-CB / 8.
- Core shooter model 4749 A.
Finishing and grinding equipment
- Shot blasting machine 42223 (for mass processing of small and medium casting).
- Shot blasting machine 42534 (for processing large cast parts).
Pattern making department
We are producing patterns from different materials like wood, plastic, iron and steel; based on the latest chemical and technological developments.
Includes Lathes and Turning radial drill, horizontal and vertical drill, milling, grinding and threading. Allows you to process parts of different complexity.